Ladies and Gentlemen: It is my privilege to introduce my protege, Jackson! My poor, sweet boy, who is used to having a camera in his face more often than not, has recently taken an interest in my camera. He wants to look through it (wince), he wants to push it buttons (cringe), he wants to hold it (I shudder to think!)...and he DOES NOT want my help while doing these things! There are not many things that are off limits in our house but my camera is one of them...so...I bought him one of his own! I knew a toy wouldn't do so thanks to eBay he is the proud owner of a vintage Kodak PONY and let me just tell you he thinks he is big stuff! I had to give him a few pointers but as you can see, he is a fast learner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment