Sunday, August 29, 2010
If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies...
Sorry for my long absence but the past few weeks have been busy, Busy, BUSY and have brought about quite a bit of change for me and my family! Being the sentimentalist that I am, change has always been difficult for me; even when I know the change is a happy one! I have always had a hard time with goodbye's knowing that the beginning of something new brings about an end to something else. But I know that change is good and even necessary. It gives it the abilty to stretch and grow, try new things, and reach new heights. So after nearly 3 years of "talking" about moving, a very intense 4 months of finally acting on our "talking", 5 contracts, and countless sleepless nights we finally closed on the sale of our house. Our first house...the house where I first laid eyes on my husband (he already owned the home when we met), the house we came home to after our honeymoon, the house in which we brought our first baby home! It was very bittersweet to leave our house filled with 5 years of wonderful memories but we are excited to see where we end up and what God has in store for us. So for now, we are temporarily residing with my parents and searching for our dream home! We know it's out there somewhere...now we just need to find it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment