EGGS? Thank goodness I'm not getting a graded on my weekly assignments otherwise I would fail this one miserably. I'll be the first to admit it! Life has been a more than a little hectic the past few days...taking care of a sick husband and child, having a garage sale, and trying to pack up our house (we're moving in 9 days)! I had several ideas for 'E' this week but never had time to get out and shoot them. My friend suggested 'eggs' and set up a whole breakfast spread. Great idea, I thought, until I actually began. Most of you that know me know I do not cook. I love to bake and create finger foods, but I absolutely loathe cooking. For good reason, too. I'm just not good at it. Sadly, even my eggs leave much to be desired. So, here is my attempt at frying an egg for Jackson's dinner on Sunday.
Embarrassingly enough, he ended up eating a hot dog instead! So, let's just move on from this week (please don't judge this weak attempt too harshly) and we'll look onward to next week! I promise to do better!


No comments:
Post a Comment